CITESTE MAI MULT
Faye Sayer's exciting new edition includes:
* Brand new chapters on 'Restoration and Preservation' and history and the working world
* Substantial additions covering the growing fields of digital history and history in politics
* More images, figures and international case studies from the US, Australia, the UK, Europe and Asia
* 'Personal Reflection' sections from a range of industry experts from around the world
* Historiographical updates and significant revisions throughout the text
* Expanded online 'Public History Toolkit' resource, with a range of new features
Public History: A Practical Guide delivers a comprehensive outline of this increasingly prevalent area of the discipline, offering a distinctly global approach that is both accessible and engaging in equal measure. Finally, it explores future methodological possibilities and can be used as a reference point for professional development planning in the sectors discussed.
This is the essential overview for any student wanting to know what history means beyond the classroom.