My iPad for Seniors
CITESTE MAI MULT
My iPad for Seniors, 5th Edition, is a full-color, fully illustrated guide to using all of Apple's iPad models. It includes everything from basic setup information to finding and installing new apps to using the iPad for communication, entertainment, and productivity. The information presented in this book is targeted at users aged 50 and up; whenever possible, one best way for any given task is presented, and instructions are simplified with older users in mind. In addition, much content specific for people 50+ is included.
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPad photos that show you exactly what to do.
Common-sense help when you run into iPad problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPad.
Easy, clear, readable, and focused on what you want to do. Learn how to:
- Wirelessly connect to the Internet at home or away
- Personalize the way your iPad looks and works
- Make your iPad easier to use if you have trouble seeing or tapping the screen
- Use the Control Center to adjust frequently used settings
- Browse and search the Internet with Safari
- Use Siri's voice commands to control your iPad and find useful information
- Find useful health and travel apps and fun games in Apple's App Store
- Communicate with friends and family via email, text messaging, and FaceTime video chats
- Shoot, share, and view photos and videos
- Listen to music and watch movies and TV shows over the Internet
- Use iCloud to store and share your photos and other important data online
- Troubleshoot common iPad problems